Changing bar length on a chart

GRRR!

It's been a while since I had time to experiment with Metastock,
and I've forgotten something that should be an RTFM--except
that I can't find it in the manual.  In fact, I had to ask on the list
the last time I needed to know this.

I have a bunch of 1-minute charts and want to look at the same
data on larger intervals--say, 5 and 15 minutes, and maybe
something even larger.  I remember being able to do this, but
can't recall how.  Can someone please send me a clue?

Many thanks.

Owen Davies