Re: Price Quotes in 32nds

Randdy,

Have you considered using the arithmetic process
known as subtraction?

Failing which an abacus might help. This has little balls
which visually represent numbers.

regards
Simon
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
    -----Original Message-----From:
    Randy Barlow <<A
    href="mailto:rcbarlow@xxxxxxxxxxx";>rcbarlow@xxxxxxxxxxx>To:
    metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <<A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Date:
    21 June 2001 22:18Subject: Price Quotes in
    32nds
    I am having a hard time deciphering the value
    of quotes in the 32nds.  Example: Ten Year Notes.
    If I purchased one contract at 104.4375 and the
    current price is 104.5469, what would be a simple way to tell what the
    profit/loss would be?
    Thanks
    How Long a Minute is, depends onwhich side
    of the Bathroom Door you are on.