Heads UP! Possible solution on the horizon......

Here is a posting from today's Omega list.  For anyone who doesn't know Mark, he's the developer
of the Jurik Moving Average (JMA) and a whole host of additional very low lag indicators.
Certainly, a very reliable source.

I found the following post very interesting.  My "ideal" package is Metastock 7.03 with an
EasyLanguage type of formula language plus the ability to plot tick based bars (e.g 50 ticks) as
well as time bars > 60 min. (e.g. 78 min.), oh, and no 65,500 row limit.

I'd love to buy it from Equis, but if someone else does it first, well.....

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO