7 'mo

List,

Seven more, of the fifty, stocks I monitor
triggered buy signals for Monday:  AMAT, CEFT, CVS, FRE, HD, SWY &
TER.  Using a robust mechanical approach, these seven stocks have combined
for 93-16 track record since 1/00.  More importantly, 42% of the stocks
that I monitor have signaled buys during the past two days. This "cluster"
of buying is usually a strong sign that the negative push is nearing an
end.

Take care,

Steve Karnish, CTACedar Creek Trading<A
href="http://www.cedarcreektrading.com";>http://www.cedarcreektrading.com