Re: E-Signal Rate Hike

Thank you Kevin.  You answered everything I wondered.  With this
information, I'd rather pay a few more $s and continue with what works best
until Metastock for quote.com becomes available.  Even then, if it does not
work as well as e-Signal does, choosing a cheaper data can be real
costly.  Thank you for enlightening message.
Best to you.
Murat