From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of John Moore
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 5:41 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Another Yahoo Group - Neo/John

Neo, you're club sounds like one of the many hundreds of chat clubs that
lacks focus. I suggest that you might get better involvement if you offered
discussions (here) on a trading system that used MetaStock. There is a
MetaStock club that currently has the capability to chat, etc. Why not join
it rather than start a new one or rejuvenate a dead one? Would you like
their URL?

John

I felt it useful to suggest it here as we are discussing Trading System
Development which in many respects is software independent.

neo