e-Signal Feed via Satellite for MetaStock Pro?

I would appreciate it very much if a MetaStock Pro user in the
Continental U.S. who is getting their e-Signal RT data feed via a
satellite system would post a short reply stating the system they use
and whether they have satisfactory or unsatisfactory service with such
systems.

This is not off-topic The one-way cable ISP I have been using just gave
notice that it is pulling out of my local service area, so I am
scrambling to find a broadband solution. My local phone lines are very
poor, making simple dial-up connections unacceptable, and DSL and other
approaches like Sprintbroadband are not available in my semi-rural
setting.  I thought I was onto a good solution with Starband's two-way
satellite system (telephone line not needed) but upon checking with
Equis Technical Support I was told that they are working an issue where
at least one MetaStock Pro / e-Signal user cannot get the software to
work with Starband; moreover, they said the problem seems to lie
somewhere within Starband's software interface.  The charting software
offered by e-Signal works okay through Starband but not MetaStock Pro.
Are there any Starband users out there that could comment on this?

Thanks....Charles