Re: Maximum Profit System

If I remember correctly, the Maximum Profit sytem is only a theoretical
system that, WITH HINDSIGHT, says, If the market went up today I was
long, if it went down today, I was short. In other words, it measures the
maximum possible profit if you were right on every market move.

This is, of course, an impossible trading system, to generate signals
WITH FORESIGHT. The idea is to develop a trading system that can come
anywhere near to the Maximum Profit system. If you come close... well,
you have a great trading system.

Bob.