  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 6:09
  AM
  Subject: Re: Darvas Box

  Hi Erich
  Try these urls
  <A href="http://www.purebytes.com/archives/omega/2000/msg02449.html";
  EUDORA="AUTOURL">http://www.purebytes.com/archives/omega/2000/msg02449.html
  <A href="http://www.patterntrader.com/";
  EUDORA="AUTOURL">http://www.patterntrader.com/
  Hugh
  At 08:59 AM 6/7/2001 +0200, you wrote:
  >Hi all,
  >
  >I have seen some mail going around regarding Nicolas Darvas' method
  of trading.

  >A few years ago I searched the net for some Darvas info and came up a
  method called Stox Box. It was written in Easylanguage or something, but I
  managed to convert it to MS. I was quite impressed with the signals that it
  gave. However, I lost this info during a computer problem. It was my own fault
  since I had not backed it up.

  >Anyway, a few months ago I came accross a site <A
  href="http://www.gerry.com/"; EUDORA="AUTOURL">www.gerry.com. This guy has
  designed a sate diagram for the Darvas Box. I spent some time going through
  this and it makes sense.

  >After this I took the trouble to write a MS expert using this method.
  It is not the same as my previous one but it seems to be quite good. It is a
  bit slow due to the fact that it uses the PREV function which the other on did
  not. If you want this expert, I can mail it to you directly.

  >By the way, does anyone have the info on the Stox Box method? If I
  can get this info, I can always write the expert again.

  >Regards/Groete
  >Erich Kohlhöfer
  >
  >Manager : Access Network Engineering
  >Tel No : +27 21 414-9802
  >Cel No : +27 82 821-7351
  >Fax No : +27 21 414-9551
  >E-mail : KohlhoEG@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  > VOLUME PRECEDES PRICECHARTS ARE
  THE FOOTPRINTS OF MONEYCHARTS TELL THE STORY BEFORE THE
  FACTSDD TELLS THE STORY AFTER THE
FACTS