Darvas Box

Hi all,

I have seen some mail going around regarding Nicolas Darvas' method of trading.

A few years ago I searched the net for some Darvas info and came up a method called Stox Box. It was written in Easylanguage or something, but I managed to convert it to MS. I was quite impressed with the signals that it gave. However, I lost this info during a computer problem. It was my own fault since I had not backed it up.

Anyway, a few months ago I came accross a site www.gerry.com. This guy has designed a sate diagram for the Darvas Box. I spent some time going through this and it makes sense.

After this I took the trouble to write a MS expert using this method. It is not the same as my previous one but it seems to be quite good. It is a bit slow due to the fact that it uses the PREV function which the other on did not. If you want this expert, I can mail it to you directly.

By the way, does anyone have the info on the Stox Box method? If I can get this info, I can always write the expert again.

Regards/Groete
Erich Kohlhöfer

Manager : Access Network Engineering
Tel No : +27 21 414-9802