Symbol Lists

Hi,

I'm a newbie to the MetaStock listserv. I'd like to ask if anyone knows an
easy way to set up local databases for the NASDAQ 100 and the S&P 500? I've
been through the instructions several times and I can't seem to find
anything that would be easier than typing in , or selecting hundreds of
stocks in a list. Is there an easier way? I was expecting there would be a
MetaStock symbols file for these common indexes... Any assistance will be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,
GlennW