RE: QQQ System Test

Neo,

I just downloaded QQQ (period 3/10/99-24/5/2001).
Because I usually focus on the longer term, I only have longer term systems.

This is the best result I got:
prof. 120
trades 78/49/29
max. drawdown 17

Conclusion: yours seems much better.
Finally an obvious question... what kind of system did you use?

Onno