From: "mj.cava" <mj.cava@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: QP2.x Alternatives.

QP Virtual didn't handle more than 255 tickers per directory either. The QP
industry group/sector directories do not have more than 255 tickers anyway.
Wrt daily Metastock output, I am using it and it does in no way take 30
minutes to get the 8,000+ industry directories updated. Have a look at your
hardware or software configuration.

QP would supporting the 2000 s/d format if it had been made public by
Reuters/Equis.