OFF TOPIC? Re: Dual Monitors

I think your best bet is an AGP Geforce 2 and a PCI Geforce 2 MX 400 if you want
the latest and fastest.  Because nVidia is now the best, you will also get
updated drivers.  Here is a search I did on PriceWatch for "Geforce2 PCI
Retail":
http://bqueen.pricewatch.com/search/search.idq?ne=29490&l=29444&qc=%22GEFORCE2%22*+AND+%22PCI%22*+AND+%22RETAIL%22*&CiCodePage=Windows-1252&cr=geforce2+pci+retail

This is the Inno3D product description for their Geforce2 MX 400 (AGP & PCI):
http://www.inno3d.com/product_mx_2.html
This is the link for their Geforce2 MX 400 PDF spec file:
ftp://ftp.inno3d.com/pub/spec/pdf/dc07102.pdf

They are currently producing both AGP & PCI cards.

Daniel.