Re:

There may be more than just Equis with problems, here.  I just received a message today -
Sunday at about 10:05 p.m. which was sent saturday at 5:29 p.m.  More than one message seems to
be delayed by various amounts.  Would be nice to know if these are isolated incidents or if
we're all being passed through Echelon or some such.

Chuck

--
Footnotes:
(1) My mail is sent formatted as Plain Text, to avoid