No Subject

Hi group!
Can someone point me in the right direction or
suggest the appropriate code -- I am trying to build an exploration
that would find stocks whose closing price is within a narrow channel where 3
moving averages have basically flattened to within 5% of each
other or have intertwined for a certain period of time, say 7
days.
My purpose is to try and anticipate a breakout from
this channel where the 3 MA's are intertwined, i.e. a channel
breakout!
Thanks!
Jaime Quejada