Re[2]: downloader - Downloading from Yahoo

Hello Henry, gordon

>> Thanks for the info. I did download dcenter program but the
>> metastock v7.o2 insists on the vendor's ID and password so I never
>> had a chance to find out.

HA> I did not have that problem so i did not have to go around that.
HA> All i know is you just have to press OK and your off.

>>How do you manage to go around the ID and password problem.

HA> Sorry i can not be of help here but my knowledge does not go
HA> that far :-)

HA> Would like to hear how it ends.

This problem is not related to dCenter directly. The Downloader tests
the blank fields of user name, password then shows an error message.
How to avoid this problem is described in the dCenter installation
guide. Just read this guide completely.

Sergej R.Kosinskij
--
 dCenter Team