Re: Password Feature and Programing in Metastock ver 7.01

The formulas that start with Profitunity-  came installed with MetaStock, starting with version 7. These ones are password protected. These are probably not the same ones that you entered by hand.
---
Joe

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html