Meta Stock Software.

To all users of Metastock Realtime,

I am new to this group and am trying to get some
feed back on metastock software(in general, and specifically about the
candlesticks).

I use candlesticks for past 3 years on a daily
basis with another company, because of the econonic slow down the company is
poor in customer service and quality.

I am searching for a reliable service (I rely on
candlesticks and saw the graphs-metastock's in Nison's book and am pursuing this
direction.

Questions:

1) Can you give me your honest feed back on
the software and which service do you use to get realtime data (esignal
etc...)?

2) Am i able to buy the realtime metastock softare
somewhere other than the company?  A used version ?  I am on a slight
budget and the full price is out of my range at this time.  I tried ebay,
but could you recommend other places?
3)  Any comments in general why this is the
best candlestick software?  And a source to get a discount on the realtime
software?

Any information is appreciated.
Thanks
Don