Re: stuff

Walter,

Your posts are always chucked full of great information and I only wish I knew
what the other side of this conversation, as an example, stated.  You are
obviously answering someone specific on the list but since you usually do not
include the original, I am usually at a loss and miss out on another nugget of
your wisdom once again!

I really do wish, fervently (hyperbole), that you would, as a matter of course,
hit the reply button, so I, we, would be able to benefit from both sides of the
exchange.

Respectfully (really),

Dan (part of the ten percent that is always the last to hear)