use IF statement, return nul value

I want to use an IF Statement in an indicator.

But I want the "else" part of the statement to return nothing... a nul
value, and not a 0 (zero) nor anything else.

Reason: What I want to plot is a point over the bar when a condition is
met, and to plot nothing when the condition is not met. If you put a 0
(zero) as the "else" part of the statement, then the indicator plots a zero
at the bottom of the graph; I don't want this.

Can you help?

Bob.

Robert L. Webb
Webb.Bob@xxxxxxxx