Re: URL for Walter Bressert Cycles for MetaStock 6.52

Henry (and others),

I saw the disclaimer, but as Bud said the cycle
indicators worked on his Ver. 7.02, I downloaded anyway.  The three Cycles
Indicators and the DbleStoch Indicators do work in 7.0 .  The others do
not.  But as what I wanted were the Cycles Indicators, I'm satisfied.
I was just letting others who may be tracking this thread know that the others
do not work, but the cycles does.

John
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV