Fibo time studies

I have been able to use the Fibo retracement drawing tool in Metastock with
good success, however, I have yet to find a way to use the Fibo time
projection tool to anticipate turning points.

Ideally, I would like to take the time between two peaks, or the time
between two troughs or the time between a peak and a trough and expand that
by a Fibonacci ratio to predict a turning point.  The Metastock tool seems
to give only a count of trading days that fall on a Fibonacci number.

Is there anyone out there that has found a way to use the Fibo time tool in
Metastock so that it gives useful information?

Is there a way to program Metastock to get the time expansions I desire?

Thanks for any help.

Dan