  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 6:09
  AM
  Subject: Re: URL for Walter Bressert
  Cycles for MetaStock 6.52
  I think the problem is ultimately with
  Equis.com.
  I believe W. Bressert would work with Equis to
  include this work into "Quick Indicator Group"
  but it will be up to us to suggestion;
  Equis do this.
  Why should I have an indicator that works for
  me, and you can't.  Frankly, I can see
  this as a great sales tip for Equis on the next
  upgrade.  Buying bottoms,  what could <FONT
  color=#cc0000>be better than that for a sales group to push.<FONT
  color=#cc0000>
  BTW - I do not work for Bressert, no paid,  but I
  like his work in this area.<FONT
  color=#cc0000>
  So why don't we all email equis, whata
  think?
  What's that email address for ideas?<FONT
  color=#cc0000>
  Bud Fox
  jhmtn wrote:
  OK all,
    I downloaded and tried to install the indicators.  The cycles
    indicators and the crossover point for the Stochastic worked ok, but
    the rest and the Expert did not.  The Expert wouldn't import as it
    recieved syntax errors on comple.  The indicators load, but
    generate Bad Opcodes when used.
    I'm at Metastock Pro ver 7.0, and maybe the problems are somehow
    related to the version.
    John
    ----- Original Message ----- From: "jhmtn"
    <jhmtn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 12:57 AM Subject: Re: URL for Walter
    Bressert Cycles for MetaStock 6.52
    > Mark, > > Thanks !!! That was the Metastock download.
    > > I crawled all over that site and couldn't find the page.
    > How did you manage to find it? > > Inquiring minds
    want to know! > > Thanks again, ........ John >
    <mpeterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > To:
    <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001
    10:36 PM > Subject: URL for Walter Bressert Cycles for MetaStock 6.52
    EMA Trend Indicators, > > and Walter's New Timing Band Indicators
    to run in MetaStock > > > > Access to these indicators
    have been removed from the site but not > deleted.  I dug around
    and found them here: > > > > <A
    href="http://www.walterbressert.com/Pages/Downloads/MSTitle.cfm";>http://www.walterbressert.com/Pages/Downloads/MSTitle.cfm