Re: URL for Walter Bressert Cycles for MetaStock 6.52

I think the problem is ultimately with Equis.com.
I believe W. Bressert would work with Equis to
include
this work into "Quick Indicator Group" but it
will be up to
us to suggestion;  Equis do this.
Why should I have an indicator that works for
me,
and you can't.  Frankly, I can see this
as a great sales
tip for Equis on the next upgrade.  Buying
bottoms,  what could
be better than that for a sales group to push.
BTW - I do not work for Bressert, no paid,
but I like his work
in this area.
So why don't we all email equis, whata think?
What's that email address for ideas?
Bud Fox
jhmtn wrote:
OK all,
I downloaded and tried to install the indicators.  The cycles
indicators and the crossover point for the Stochastic worked
ok, but the rest and the Expert did not.  The Expert wouldn't
import as it recieved syntax errors on comple.  The indicators
load, but generate Bad Opcodes when used.
I'm at Metastock Pro ver 7.0, and maybe the problems are
somehow related to the version.
John