Re: URL for Walter Bressert Cycles for MetaStock 6.52

Maybe this helps you. It's clearly at the website :-))

<FONT
color=#e70808>Walter Bressert Indicators for Metastock 6.52<FONT
face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>IF
YOU ARE RUNNING METASTOCK 7 OR HIGHER, THESE FREE INDICATORS WILL NOT FUNCTION.
> OK all,> > I
downloaded and tried to install the indicators.  The cycles >
indicators and the crossover point for the Stochastic worked > ok, but
the rest and the Expert did not.  The Expert wouldn't > import as it
recieved syntax errors on comple.  The indicators > load, but
generate Bad Opcodes when used.> > I'm at Metastock Pro ver 7.0,
and maybe the problems are > somehow related to the version.>
> John> > ----- Original Message ----- > From:
"jhmtn" <<A
href="mailto:jhmtn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>jhmtn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> To:
<<A
href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 12:57 AM> Subject: Re: URL for Walter
Bressert Cycles for MetaStock 6.52> > > > Mark,>
> > > Thanks !!! That was the Metastock download.> >
> > I crawled all over that site and couldn't find the page.>
> How did you manage to find it?> > > > Inquiring minds
want to know!> > > > Thanks again, ........ John>
> > > ----- Original Message -----> > From: "Mark
Peterman" <<A
href="mailto:mpeterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>mpeterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Indicators,> > > and Walter's New Timing Band Indicators to run in
MetaStock> > >> > > Access to these indicators have
been removed from the site but not> > deleted.  I dug around and
found them here:> > >> > > <A
href="http://www.walterbressert.com/Pages/Downloads/MSTitle.cfm";>http://www.walterbressert.com/Pages/Downloads/MSTitle.cfm>