FW: Expert Help

I previously had an expert designed and working correctly that would do the
following:

When the custom indicator "dblstoch" (smoothed stochastic) would drop below
40 and then turn up, the price bar that cause the indicator to turn up would
be painted (i.e.. a buy signal).  Likewise, when this indicator rose above
70 and turned down, that bar would be painted as a sell signal.

I long ago uninstalled MetaStock and lost this expert.  Now I am trying to
recreate it and for the life of me cannot get the expert to work as it once
did.  Here is the formula for the smoothed stochastic that I am trying to
use with the expert:

H1:=70;
H2:=40;

H1;
H2;

P1:=Mov(((C-LLV(L,10))/(HHV(H,10)-LLV(L,10)))*100,3,E);

Mov(((P1-LLV(P1,10))/(HHV(P1,10)-LLV(P1,10)))*100,3,E)

Basically, what I am trying to program the Expert to do is:

==BUY==
IF THE CURRENT VALUE OF THE DBLSTOCH IS LESS THAN 40 AND GREATER THAN THE
PREVIOUS DAYS VALUE THEN PAINT ONLY THIS BAR AS A BUY.  (i.e.. the dblstoch
is below 40 and has just turned up.)

==SELL==
IF THE CURRENT VALUE OF THE DBLSTOCH IS MORE THAN 70 AND LESS THAN THE
PREVIOUS DAYS VALUE THEN PAINT ONLY THIS BAR AS A SELL.  (i.e.. the dblstoch
is above 70 and has just turned down.)

Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mark Peterman