  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 11:24
  AM
  Subject: ISO Access and Excel
Genius

  want to take reports generated by William O'Neil's Daily Graphs and combine
  them into 1 large database.
  <SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001>
  Then
  I want to filter out the fundamental criteria of the very best stocks
  available.
  <FONT
  color=#0000ff>
  T<SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001>he following is a list of field
  names
  <SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001>Symbol;    Stock
  Name;    EPS;    RS;    Group RS
  by Letter ;    Group RS by number;
  SMR;    Acc/Dis;    Acc/Dis Last
  Week;    Price;    Price
  Change;    Vol;    Vol% vs.
  50maVol;    Industry Group:    Group Ranking
  current;   Group Ranking Last
  Week;    Group Ranking 3 months
  ago;         52 week
  High;     1 week High;    Prior week
  High;    Prior week high date;    IBD
  Page;    Timeliness;    Timeliness last
  week;  % growth rate;
  <SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001>
  <SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001><FONT
  face=Arial>My problem is opening in Access the
  18 reports (from Daily Graphs) that these fields come from so that I can
  combine this data
  <SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001><FONT
  face=Arial><SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001>
  <SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001><FONT
  face=Arial>Once I can combine this data on each
  stock and its industry group I can the narrow my universe of stocks down to
  the ones with acceptable (to Me) values.  At that point I want to export
  a list of Stock Symbols and the stocks name in a tab format that have exceed
  my minimum vales for each noteworthy
  field.
  <SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001><FONT
  face=Arial><SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001>
  <SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001><FONT
  face=Arial>Then I can use TC2000 to do further
  screens and collect the Daily data for export to MetaStock
  7.02
  <SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001><FONT
  face=Arial><SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001>
  <SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001><FONT
  face=Arial>Daily graphs quickly
  exports to Excel each individual
  report
  <SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001>
  My
  problem is to export the initial Excel tables into Access
  <SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001>
  use Office 2000 and NT4Sp6
  <SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001>
  Any
  help with this will be appreciated
  <SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001>
  will be glad to share the results of my studies with the
  group
  <SPAN
  class=343314116-22012001>

  Lonnie Lepptllepp@xxxxxx