RE: Need A Favor

<SPAN
class=710580801-19012001>Here's what they sent me.
--
Please save this message for future reference. Thank
you.
If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing
list,
you can send mail to <Majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> with
the following
unsubscribe metastock
or from another account, besides Bill-Irwin@xxxxxxxx:
If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the
list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about
the
list itself) send email to
<owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you
need
to contact a human.
Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed
to,
in case you don't already have it:
Welcome to the MetaStock mailing List!
Please save this message for future reference. Thank
you.
If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing List, you
can send mail to <Majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> with the following command
in the body of your email message:
unsubscribe metastock
or from another account, besides *****@*****.***:
If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the List,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the List itself)
send email to <owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. This is the general
rule for most mailing lists when you need to contact a human.
Here's the general information for the List you've subscribed
to, in case you don't already have it:
Welcome to the MetaStock List. This List allows you to subscribe
from one address and have the mail delivered to another address thus giving you
more flexibility. You may also unsubscribe an old address from a new
address.
This List is for users of Equis International products. It
consists of a group of users from around the world. This group of users will
help other members utilize Equis products as well as discuss issues related to
investing. Equis International does not monitor this List, in that we do not
prevent messages from members of the List from being posted to this List.

NOW FOR OUR POLICIES:
1. Be courteous and respectful to other List members, and their
comments. Attacking others with insulting messages is very common on some
mailing lists and has occurred here in the past. However, in the future, it will
no longer be tolerated on this List. Any member using profanity , racial or
ethnic slurs, or other inappropriate language will receive a private message
reminding them of the List policy and firmly requesting that they stop. They
will be removed from the List if they persist.
2. As a professional courtesy, please sign your messages at the
bottom of your post.
When you subscribe to this List, you may not be able to post a
message to it until approximately 1 day after joining.
This List was not created and is not maintained to be a support
mechanism for Equis International. There is not an Equis representative
monitoring this List 24 hours a day. It will be more effective to send an email
to the Support Department directly, to ensure that the issue will be
investigated in a more timely manner. To receive support from an Equis
International support representative please address your email to
support@xxxxxxxxxx
This List is dedicated to a free and open discussion of Equis
products, their use and any topic related to investing. Please use this List for
that purpose. Members abusing this purpose will be subject to removal from the
List.
Solicitations are expressly forbidden.
Welcome. We hope this List will be of benefit to you in your
investing.
Equis International
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #008000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Gene RicciSent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 3:57
  PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Need A
  Favor
  A friend wants to join this board but I lost
  my instructions on how to get him registered. Can someone supply?

  Thanks,
  Gene