Re: the past year

At 11:35 6-1-01 -0500, you wrote:
>Now that the year is over, I'd like to hear from anyone interested, "What
>worked for you in the year 2000?"  It was a tough year for many but some of
>the things that might interest readers are;
>
>What stock selection techniques worked or didn't work for you?

Well I had this theory that momentum moves up first after a dip and that
than the trend would follow.
So I had this set-up in which I selected stocks whose 3day momentum were
rising and than used the 13 day EMA of the High as a trigger to buy with
EMA13(L) as a stop.
I can tell you now (hindsight hindsight) that this did not work very well
last year.
But it did work from '82 'till '99.......

Rgds
Frans