Re: Data Transfer - New Computer

Jim the only way that I know of is to copy the data to a disk and then recopy
to the new computer.

Jim,
    I just went to a new computer myself and simply took the drive from the old computer and installed it into my new computer as a local disk. As I reloaded all my programs onto the new drive C all I had to do was copy files from each program in drive D to the corresponding program in drive C. I also called Metastock help and they gave me the proper procedures for transfering the Metastock files. I advise you to do the same. They were very helpful.

Lenny