Re: AMAT

UG,

Words of wisdom that I will file away in the "good advice" folder. I was a
little anxious about AMAT going to the next support level of 21.45 without me.
I have missed some nice opportunities this week in MU, AMAT and KEA. I believe
I was feeling uptight, because last week I only made about $25 in the market.
Now that I am up about $233 I hope I can look at those lost opportunities the
way I should look at them. That I should be thankful that I can see several
money making opportunities in a week. Because if I can't see one, then I will
have a tough time making any money in the market.

Thank you,
Harley