Re: AMAT & NWAC

Harley writes:  "These brokerage firms are
sensitive to some of these companies needs and do
do at times try to help out when a company is in
trouble."

Harley,
Your posts continue to amaze and amuse me.  I've worked for a
few of these wire houses and they're about as "sensitive" as a
Tijuana street walker who's infected with a couple of life
threatening diseases and is willing to do you a big favor for
twenty bucks.  Don't kid yourself, brokerage houses will bend
over their own grandmothers if it means another nickel in their
pocket.

Steve Karnish
CCT