Re: Downloader and Ticker Names

Richard
I went into this with Paritech (my data supplier) and with Equis, but no
result.   The only data file supplying this for Downloader is for the
USA companies.   Or, at the time of my query.   This may have changed in
the meantime, but no-one seems to want to do it for ASX.   If you or
anyone has a local source of this file for Downloader I'd be glad to
hear about it.
Regard
Michael