Re: option software

Save your money. I have Optionvue V and consider it to be an expensive
pile of scrap. I also went thru the poor support experience as you. Try
using options from Investors Business Daily--day late-- but close enough
to develop plan of action,  Then call your broker for final figures--
which is what you have to do anyway, with or without Optionvue.  I'm
sorry I ever got hooked up with that outfit.   T.C.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]