Re: Wyckoff Method

I have not taken the course, but I have had two seminar sessions with Mr.
Hank Pruden, professor at the Golden Gate University.  The Wyckoff Method
is based on price action and reaction.  I have become very interested in
the methodolgy.  It is sound analysis of price and volume.  Indicators and
moving averages are not used.  Detailed chart reading is stressed.  Lot's
of work?  You bet!  As I perceive the metodology, it is for "sound"
investment practices.  Mr. Pruden will teach another phase of the Wyckoff
Method at the Dow Jones TAG Seminar to be held in Las Vegas in Nov.

Al Taglvore