Re: Times are a changing? Bonds&Equities

Guy,

I trade futures across a broad spectum on most major exchanges.  I am of the
school of thought that says to position trade in global futures you must
diversify across both products (different markets and/or regions) and systems
(in my case I both trade trend and counter-trend and have experimented with so
many other approaches).

My only involvement in cash equities would be my core equity holding purchased
over the years with profits from my trading account.

I must say that I find your posts to be most informative; certainly the wisdom
that comes from trading for many years shows in your messages  Thanks for
sharing.

Regards,

Essan.