Re: Purchase Price Retention

Thanks Joe - I appreciate your input here.

I am really disappointed that Metastock won't give us access to this
variable as they CERTAINLY use it in their calcs.

Maybe if enough people would ask them to release it to us they would.

It isn't like it's something that would endanger their software to the rest
of the world for goodness sake !

I'll just keep watching and hope that perhaps MS will release a patch to
enable us to use this.

I don't want to jump through a bunch of hoops and conversions to
spreadsheets and such as that is going BACKWARDS to the days when I would
manually call and get the OHLC values, write them down, fill them in on the
spreadsheet and then run the macro and see what turned up.

To use my automatic dial-up and record the data service and then NOT have
MetaStock allow me access to the most important variable is just about
enough to have me head back to Omega Super Charts !!

Of course with only one of me to complain to EQUIS - that isn't really too
upsetting to them.

Thanks - razor

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not
what I meant."  Alan Greenspan - Fed Rsrv Brd Chrmn

http://www.epix.net/~razor
razor@xxxxxxxx