NEW YEAR"S

I'm not sure if this was answered already but...

If the number of periods is a fixed constant, you can use the
following formula:
   Sine(Cum(360/{x}))
For example, if you wanted to plot a sine wave that cycled every 10
periods, use:
   Sine(Cum(360/10))

If you want to set the number of periods in the cycle each time you
plot it, use the following formula:
   periods:=input("Enter number of periods:", 2, 360, 50);
Sine(Cum(360/periods));

I recommend that you plot this indicator by overlaying it with the
price plot and _not_ merging the scales.

Hope this helps,
Chip
http://coolhistory.com/ChipsCharts