Re: Cycle formulas

Hi!!

At first sorry for my English. I'm from Austria/Europe....
I use Autorun since one year.
It is very easy to handle.
I use it for starting my Explorations at night - every day.
I make downloads(end of day quotes) from the internet.
If i have the end of day quotes(zips) i convert it (zip to *.txt).
Than i use the downloader to convert the end of day datas to
my database....This makes autorun for me every day...
It works fine!!
To makle a "makro" with autorun its very easy.
Begin a new "makro" and than autrun stores every thing, mousemovements
keys and so on after that. Than you could start the makro and it is a
simple reply
of that you have made before.
Thats it!
With the DFU of Win95 you will have problems but you can use another
program to make modem
connections...
My experiences are good. At the beginning its a little bit confusing -
but it works!
I use it every day and i safe a lot of time with it!
There is althought a scheduler to start the "makros" whenever you will
start it!

I hope it helps you!!!

Greetings from Austria!!

Juergen