Worth Upgrading

Hello Dick,

I guess I was making an assumption.

Sorry to hear about SLB. Thanks for some good advice on the trading.
What I have learned over the last month is that the average true range
(over 14 days) is very helpful for taking up a position. Be it long or
short. It keeps me from buying in too high or selling too low. Although
one can't stop huge moves on news. I guess they were waiting for you to
hit the shower. I can just hear the guy from Merrill Lynch. "Hey fellas
Dick's finally hit the showers, lets drop this like rock." They know who
I am too. LOL.

Five years or even six months from now I am sure I will be trading
differently than how I currently trade. Day trading isn't easy. I try to
use the "real-time" data feed to help with my entries more than anything
else. If I see an opportunity then I day trade it. Since I am a nervous
person, when it comes to investing, the RT. is more like a security
blanket.

I will have to say though I think a great deal of folks who made good
money in this bull market have some blinders on. Thinking this bull is
going to go up just one more time. I think this hurt folks as well.
Myself, I haven't made the good money so I started to short just at the
right time. Yes there is a great deal of volatility, but I think that
will be coming out of the market, except for your earnings shocks, with
in the next month or so. I am saying this based upon the question, "will
the momentum players go back to the tech sector"? I receive a daily
email from Daytraders on line. He has been a tech momentum player, and
he said today that they wouldn't make suggestions in the tech sector
until all the bad news came out of Asia. Granted he is only one person
but he has done a pretty good job of playing the momentum game even when
there was bad news in the air.

As you know I am piddling with YHOO. I am going to try to stay with this
one for several months if I can. I stayed with ONSL for a while then
left it around $19. It is now down around $13. Silly me.

I also saw the Sting. Good movie. Some one already has mentioned that
it's not the data vendors that do this. It is the news media. And they
already do this. Buy before news is released to the public. We should of
gone into journalism so we could be investors. No data feed expenses,
just pure inside information. :)

Well it's about 8:10 am. Better get set up for the day. Hit the bathroom
one more time.

Have a good day,
Harley