Re: Program for updating MS-files

On Sat, 20 Dec 1997, Lars Andersson wrote:

> I am looking for a program which read shareprices from a website that I
> have saved to my harddrive the shareprices are saved in a textfile in
> Metastock-format and then automatical update my MS-files. Does anyone know
> where I can find such a program?

I don't quite follow your request, but am working on a program which will
log on to your ISP at your preset intervals, download stock quotes and
check for those which have moved a certain percentage, and sends a page to
your alpha pager with the ticker and price info. I wanted something to
alert me if a buy/sell opportunity arose. I suppose it could be used to
only download and parse the quotes, if that is what you need. I have been
testing for the last couple of weeks and it is working very well. Let me
know if you need further info, requirements etc.

Cheers,

Jim