Re: Downloader Question

Dick:

I suggest that you try interquote.com, their delayed feed is about 180.a
year and real time is about 750. a year including exchange fees. their
charting abilities a bit limited but for a few hundred dollars you can get
invest/rt from linnsoft.com both programs come with a one month free trial,
I have been using interquote for over a year with no real problems and the
charting service from investor/rt for about 4 month, both are great.

Regards

Robert Hughes
White Rock