Re: Yhoo 3 of 3

>The hardest thing in trading is learning to take a loss. You must preserve capital,  to play again another day. You don't do that if  you hold losers.
>
>Richard Estes

Richard, I could not agree more, although sometimes things move too fast
for those of us who have to do our trading in the evenings. I bought
some stock the night before the October "correction" - and by the time I
could get back online, it was indeed a "Hope" and "Pray" situation...
One of the stocks has recovered, another is where I bought it, and
another is WAY down.

Really enjoy the active and honest interaction here! Thanks everybody!

Dave Felt