Re: Hard Drive Mfgs. Dell, etc.

Visavis asks, referring to postings on hard drive manufacturers ---

> How is this fundamental information related to metastock's software use &
technical analysis? <

      As a new Metastock-listee and ignorant lurker, I must accept that
Visavis has a technical point.  Fundamentally, however, the exchange of
information on Dell and the Hard Drives was informative, useful and well
received by me, for one.  Thanks to Messrs. cWizard, Meyer, de Ron, et al.

      (But who makes the rules here?  Don't we all or is there a
message-meister?  And is it a fundamental/technical foul if we digress
occasionally and momentarily to put aside the math and learn what causes
the movements we all seek to track precisely and predict so hopefully? )