Computer stocks

There is alot of Insiders selling going on lately in the Computer sectors.
					buyers			sellers
Examples:	Microsoft		 1			11
		Compaq		2			14
		Seagate		0			12
		Dell computer		1			25
		IBM			1			4
		Hewlett Packard		0			17
		3COM			0			22

>From the data i have and the companies i know that are in this sector i have drawn the conclusion that in general there is more selling in this sector.
Insiders most of the time know good and bad news many months before the news breakouts to the public.
For me this a very clear sign to watch out when trading stocks in this sector.
Anyone agrees or dissagrees with this thought.

Regards Joederon@xxxxxxxxxx