MarketSpace

Hello,

I want to test if Gil Raff's MarketSpace Systems wil work on the stocks that
I selected on a fundamental way. The system is included in MS's explorer
(MarketSpace Stock System) and expert advisor (MarketSpace System and
MarketSpace Timing System.

Has somebody experienced with these systems?
What is the difference between the MarketSpace System and the MarketSpace
Timing System? Both are long-term trading systems and work with weekly data,
but I can see no difference!

Is it possible to bring in the MarketSpace System and the MarketSpace Timing
System in the explorer so that I can scan the data with these systems?

You see a lot of questions, thanks for your reactions!

Bye, Jan.