Re: IOM

Don't count IOM out yet.  I agree the number of shares outstanding has become
too large for any moves similar to what happened last year.  However, they
have many new products out.  Amoung them:
1.  Large Tape Drives.  Ditto Max and Ditto Max Pro.  These drives are very
versatile and have new features.  For their capacity and features, they are
far cheaper than the competition's.

http://www.compusa.com:80/prd.i/pgen/CompUSA/JWQBUAXJE8S12GQX00G7BPE80
FKJS57J/prdpage/low_prddisplay_frameset.htm;prod_id=10661

2.  2.0 GB Jaz SCSI drives.  These new removable media drives have twice the
capacity of previous models.  They are also almost as fast as standard drives.

http://www.compusa.com:80/prd.i/pgen/CompUSA/JWQBUAXJE8S12GQX00G7BPE80
FKJS57J/prdpage/low_prddisplay_frameset.htm;prod_id=10479

On the downside, their ZIP drives aren't compatible with 3.5" floppies.  The
new LS-120 drives are and can even replace floppies as a boot drive.  While I
am making a prediction, don't be surprised if the ZIP disappears in 2 years.

Daniel L. Martinez