Re: IOM

  • To: Guy Gordon <gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: IOM
  • From: Rajesh <rajesh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 14:53:02 -0800 (PST)

Fundamental outlook :

IOMEGA : Will soon become a HAS been stock. Doesnt hold much Future.
Expect SYQT to go UP. Technology is changing the next tech to be
introduced shortly is that of a Hard disk on the size of a Credit Card.
You carry the card , No need to carry the computer. Just punch in your
Card (size hard disk) into computers (available in every Hotel rooms
etc) and start working.

Backup for large businesses : Somewhat the same technology and more.

I have not seen the chart but I see it sliding down ...............Will
see the chart later to see if I am wrong.....

Rajesh