Let me be "tacky" one last time...

The last time I posted a note to the list with the content below I received
a private note from a list member who told me that my note was "tacky."

Be that as it may, this is the last time I will be "tacky" (at least in this
way).

For those interested in Stock Market Indices and Options on the OEX, I
highly recommend www.oexmaster.com.

The person behind it, whoever he/she is, can't predict general market
direction for the next week, let alone for the next year.  And he/she
invariably reverses position from week to week.  And you have to take
special care to steel yourself against believing what the trend will be for
more than the next day.

This is sometimes hard to do because whoever is behind the site has been
pretty amazing in terms of market direction and driving issues for THE DAY.
I have gained valuable insights into some customs and "inner workings" of
the OEX that have paid off for me in perusing the site everyday.  (For
example, this person predicted the last two wide ranging days in the indexes
sometime on Monday.  Really!)

I am in no way associated with the site or its author.  I just thought I'd
try to be helpful, erh, "tacky" one last time.

And thanks to whichever member of this list turned me onto it.

Steven Buss
Walnut Creek, CA
sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx